• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Fingers crossed, but don't spend your break checking your feckin' phone!
    Working for a startup - it's all a bit informal, so will probably be a call on the Monday morning after I'm back.

Comment

Off to Oz on Saturday
      Where ya goin missus? Used to live a bit East of Bondi a long time ago.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Tonight's TV experience started with a further episode of Jordskott, which is getting even weirder

And my memory of season 1 of Better Call Saul is now fully refreshed.

Bin day tomorrow!

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Where ya goin missus? Used to live a bit East of Bondi a long time ago.
          My sister lives about 40 mins south of Sydney. We're staying with her, and have a week in Melbourne (Neighbours tour (!) and Ocean Coast Road) and also 4 days at Uluru, neither of which we've done before. Apart from those, we haven't much planned - we'll probably spend a night or two in Sydney itself, a trip to the Blue Mountains, and see what else we feel like. I've got a voucher towards the bridge climb, so we'll definitely do that. We're there for a month, so plenty of time for chilling too.

Comment

Morning all
            The sun is just climbing over Portland Bill, looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny day out, though I believe it's a bit chilly

Feeling most refreshed after a proper night's sleep. I should try getting one when I have to work

I now have to decide whether I can be bothered to do the shopping today even though I don't really want to. I could easily put it off until Monday, but then I'd have it looming ahead all weekend. So maybe I'll go this afternoon, and get it out of the way

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning denizens

Sunny day out, though I believe it's a bit chilly

Feeling most refreshed after a proper night's sleep. I should try getting one when I have to work

I now have to decide whether I can be bothered to do the shopping today even though I don't really want to. I could easily put it off until Monday, but then I'd have it looming ahead all weekend. So maybe I'll go this afternoon, and get it out of the way
                  Not as chilly as all that - looks are deceiving at the moment.

A proper night's sleep would be great. I've getting rid of the cough which followed a bug a week or so ago and so not getting a huge amount of sleep (and neither is Mrs covbob). At the moment I'm into the lunchtime lull

Comment

Breakfast was a cup of coffee and a couple of plums. Lunch has been sardine toasties, i.e. oily fish, omega 3, all that kind of thing. Doing really well on the healthy eating today!

Well, apart from the caffeine, and the sugar, and the butter on the toasties. Still, can't win 'em all

Comment

Boring laundry done, so that's one less thing to worry about. Going shopping shortly, once I've popped round the corner to the dentist's to make an appointment to replace the one I had to cancel while I was in hospital. On a roll here!

Comment

Working...
                      X