• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    And now I keep thinking it's Saturday, because that's when I usually go to the Chinese
    So what time will you go out clubbing?

Comment

Very foggy out there now, possibly because it's foggy, possibly because an alien spacecraft has landed in Iceland's car park and is emitting fog prior to taking over the planet

Tonight's TV experience started with The Godfather: Part II (1974), which achieved the remarkable feat of being even longer than The Godfather, and by quite a margin at that. In fact, it even had a brief hiatus where it put up the word "Intermission", though as that was only about an hour and ten minutes from the end, it seemed rather late in the day to have thought of such a thing. Anyway, it was good, and then carried on being good, and then was good a bit more, and then good, and after that good, and finally ended up being good.

And once that week of viewing was over, I watched some more episodes of The Americans, which I won't comment on further on for fear of spoilers. But they were good.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all
          Ermm, - morning

clear blue and billy here again.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey sort of day here

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              And now I keep thinking it's Saturday, because that's when I usually go to the Chinese
              You threw me there. Then I realised I was a day behind on reading

Comment

Afternoon
                Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                  Afternoon

Comment

1 apple tree pruned, 3 to go, then 3 pear trees. Stopping for a break as my fingers are numb.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bacon butty for lunch

Comment

Working...
                      X