• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      one day at a time, old son.
      if you miss the pings, i'm sure some of your mates here can supply them
      Only if he has audible notifications turned on for Twitter on his phone.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I was hoping they’d remove the two remaining cannulas in my left arm, but it seems not tonight

Still, I’m hoping to get a decent night’s sleep now I have a room to myself, and no machines that go ping
          The crazy thing is that if they do need more blood/meds, they'll decide the cannulas are too old/caked up and put a new one in anyway.

Ping statistics for ::1:
          Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
          Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
          Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning denizens

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              The crazy thing is that if they do need more blood/meds, they'll decide the cannulas are too old/caked up and put a new one in anyway.
              Indeed. The nurse who put one of them in explained that they write the date on the plaster because they should only stay in for four days. The date written on that one’s plaster is 10/12/17

Comment

Blood pressure is OK today

Comment

Nursing staff handover. I mentioned the dates of the two cannulas, provoking looks of horror

They’re coming out today: the one from Sunday first, then the temporary pacemaker wires in my abdomen, then the one from the op

Comment

Bonjourno.

Comment

“When shall we take the drugs round?”

“Well a lot of them need to be taken after eating, so half an hour before breakfast?”

“Excellent!”

Comment

Working...
                      X