• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It’s more my desire to leave that place at the first possible opportunity. My own fault but annoying
    Fair enough, we all get those from time to time
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Home!

Not as bad as yesterday; no detours or delays, just the usual idiots cluttering the roads

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        NF is non-essential?
        They very sensibly keep me away from the place where people deal with the actual running of the data centres and such, as there's no need for me to have anything to do with that and I'd probably just break everything by trying something out while logged in with the wrong account

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          They very sensibly keep me away from the place where people deal with the actual running of the data centres and such, as there's no need for me to have anything to do with that and I'd probably just break everything by trying something out while logged in with the wrong account
          yep, it's always best to keep dev/pm's etc away from the engineering, - it would only confuse the poor sods

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Home!

Not as bad as yesterday; no detours or delays, just the usual idiots cluttering the roads
            Lucky you. Nottingham was gridlocked, again. Over 2 hours to do 40 miles....
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Ouch - any known reason or it’s sheer volume of traffic
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

On plane 2, majority of a bottle of decent red drunk

Thought adding champagne after 3 glasses of red was a bad idea so had a 4th
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

that wind's fierce.
                  took me 15 minutes to get home from the pub.
                  usually do it in 10.
                  the fecking hill doesn't help either.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Ouch - any known reason or it’s sheer volume of traffic
                    Incident on the A52 which backed up the traffic right through town. Client co. main entrance leads almost directly onto it and was backed up across the site. Took 30 minutes just to get from the carpark to the main gate.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Incident on the A52 which backed up the traffic right through town. Client co. main entrance leads almost directly onto it and was backed up across the site. Took 30 minutes just to get from the carpark to the main gate.
                      Not sure how I'd cope if things were so bad I couldn't even get out of ClientCo

Comment

Working...
                      X