• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribs and chips for tea

And to watch whilst dining: more about drug users in Bristol. This time featuring a female sex worker on Brunswick Square, which was one of my shortcuts to the office when I was staying in the hotel on Cheltenham Road

Comment

Work on the new office desk continues, and I’ve picked up 36 bottles of wine to see us through the next month
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lots of football people walking past on their way home now.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          no ledzep award for you then
          No its Roy

I feel your pain a blasted hour to do 16 miles this morning.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Work on the new office desk continues, and I’ve picked up 36 bottles of wine to see us through the next couple of days or so
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I feel your pain a blasted hour to do 16 miles this morning.

Comment

TFBSZ. Looks like there might be an issue with the CUK app on iPads - it keeps crashing this evening.

Might have to infract admin tomorrow...
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Cloudy out apparently. At least the sun won't be in my eyes when it finally shows up

Comment

Blue sky here, just waiting for the over ground to head up to Canary Wharf.
                      At least I have had a few results this week after kicking a few asses around the ball park
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X