• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost had a moment there. Looked at the doormat and the post had arrived.
    One letter
    Brown windowed envelope.

...good news!
    It was from Born Free, who I will be writing to shortly, asking them to change their envelopes.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Back at the hotel during the lunch break, as I don't need any lunch, having had breakfast.

And it's the main chance I get to look at the sea view for which I paid extra, so I might as well take advantage of it (he says, looking into the screen of his laptop and completely ignoring the sea view behind it)
      Can you see the turbines?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Can you see the turbines?
        Yes, if I go over to the window - my room is one of those on the third floor with a bay window beneath: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@50.81...7i13312!8i6656 so it's facing slightly along the prom rather than directly out to sea like the one I had three or four years ago

Comment

Better head back

Comment

You know when 2 requests come at virtually the same time and individually they don't make much sense but together they are an incredibly good business idea and you could create a very good business from it.

That....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Was that them putting up the seagull for you?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                You know when 2 requests come at virtually the same time and individually they don't make much sense but together they are an incredibly good business idea and you could create a very good business from it.

That....
                Century business idea

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Century business idea
                  Well not quite the actual idea - but I'm dropping the plan b I was working on and focussing my spare time on prototyping this...
                  Last edited by eek; 10 November 2017, 14:22.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Well not quite the actual idea - but I'm dropping the plan b I was working on and parcelling some bits off for others to do elsewhere....
                    Good stuff. I couldn't quite bring myself to call it a "drivel."

Comment

And back for part two - 20 mins room to cinema, past Quadrophenia Alley and that big “mosque” that riles the EDL so much :-)

Not so fast as this morning, due to the denizens of Brighton being prone to standing in the way, gabbing

Comment

Working...
                      X