• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who said that??

Comment

Morning all.

<--- already.

The last of the other contractors has just slinked in. Start times so far have been 8 (me), 8:30, 10:20 and 10:40. I know we're not clock watchers but that does strike me as lazy-ass timekeeping.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Who said the Wolf of Wall Street was exaggerated?
        Jordan Belfort said it was inaccurate. The truth was far worse.

I am not sure what can be worse than snorting cocaine off a hookers bottom....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          who said that??
          Who said what?

If its a profanity it was not me. I am trying to be nice in tpd today....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Who said what?

If its a profanity it was not me. I am trying to be nice in tpd today....
            eek

Comment

Today it was so hot in my exercise class sweat kept going into my eyes and blinding me.

Then just a few moments ago I walked into a fecking spiders web and got it in my eyes. The fecking spider hasn't realised I will break its web every day so it is bad place to put it.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Today it was so hot in my exercise class sweat kept going into my eyes and blinding me.

Then just a few moments ago I walked into a fecking spiders web and got it in my eyes. The fecking spider hasn't realised I will break its web every day so it is bad place to put it.
                no, it knows all right. it just puts one there to piss you off

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  If they would just re-open the radio tower as a restaurant again.....
                  I remember them building that in the Sixties

Comment

Petrol station lunch day

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Petrol station lunch day
                      Fish finger sandwich here.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X