• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Round here a storm is coming. I can feel it with the headache I’m getting
    If you see a blonde woman in an open jeep with an alsation dog, then I think I'd make for the hills.

The ZeitTea today, as per yesterday, was a nice fillet of rainbow trout, Morrisons, reduced.

It was very nice.

Kitchen is stinking.

And I dread to think what the inside of the popty ping is like.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 27 August 2017, 17:47.

Comment

The next train from the station we’ve just arrived in is to Roma or Milano
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

One group of people seen. Tomorrow another group....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            In the Chinese
            And very nice it was too

I also received profuse and repeated apologies over a minor cockup in last week's order, which only happened because they were extremely busy, and which was sorted out by the simple process of me going back there whereupon they rectified it immediately.

I think they thought I'd been subjected to terrible inconvenience until I explained whereabouts I live, and they realised it was only a couple of hundred yards up the road

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              One group of people seen. Tomorrow another group....
              Did you duck when you saw them, so they didn't see you?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Did you duck when you saw them, so they didn't see you?
                Didn't work as some of them were small people.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

London. Cornwall. £1m apartments. Not right guys. This is not what it's all about. Keep it real. 😎
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

New hobby: seeing photos of freeways in Houston flooded almost up to the top of the streetlights and using Street View to find the traffic cameras that took them

Comment

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X