• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Is that a euphemism?
    Nope
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      9 more here. (+10 on a call off between September and Christmas)
      You mean you have to leave the house to work and

Mind you I've got 10 days straight in Austria from next week - but I do get the weekend in Vienna on clientco expenses - (it's cheaper than flying back)..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

Our black cat Marshall was off food for a couple of days. Odd as he usually eats like a horse.

Mrs BP took him to the vet. Lump on the head - they had to shave the fur away from it then drain it.

In the meantime he had lost 1kg - taking him down to the proper weight.

Mrs BP has to wipe it every hour. And he has started to eat again.

Thank goodness for pet insurance.

Comment

Ribs and chips for dinner

And I've sliced the rest of Sunday's roast beef, portioned it up into bags, and stuck it in the freezer. Four ~4oz portions, and one ~6oz. I've still got a load of gammon from the other week, and some chicken, so I've got just about enough in cold cuts to see me through to the end of this gig, allowing for the Wednesday petrol station lunches

Comment

And I finally got around to finishing The Death of Grass. Bleak stuff, but good

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Our black cat Marshall was off food for a couple of days. Odd as he usually eats like a horse.

Mrs BP took him to the vet. Lump on the head - they had to shave the fur away from it then drain it.

In the meantime he had lost 1kg - taking him down to the proper weight.

Mrs BP has to wipe it every hour. And he has started to eat again.

Thank goodness for pet insurance.
                  so Mrs BP is nursing a septic Pussy?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This evening's first feature turned out to be a disappointment: the dvd only played the first 13 minutes then just stopped.

"How to kill your neighbour's dog": Ken Brannagh & someone else.

How to Kill Your Neighbor's Dog (2000) - IMDb

Since both the bluray player and the dvd player refused to read any further than 13:32, I gave up and watched

"Collateral": Jason Statham, Jamie Foxx, Tom Cruise, instead.

It was very good.

Collateral (2004) - IMDb

Though Jason Statham didn't have a lot to do.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 15 August 2017, 22:17.

Comment

Watched a program on airline rage, drunkenness and fear last night. Every summer as a teen I use to watch some airline crash program. Oddly I'm not afraid of flying as long as the pilot is Western....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X