• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Bit grey out

Dave's started early, and is now south of Darlington

Comment

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all S'murky out
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

First day of the ZeitHols.

Therefore the deluge, monsoon, and murrain of beasts overnight was only to be expected.

I think I may start emptying the ZeitParents' loft since it'll be reasonably cool up there today

Nearly time to stagger off down town to the library and to get a hair cut. I haven't decided which one yet, but there's lots to choose from.
            Last edited by zeitghost; 2 August 2017, 08:35.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Just to celebrate the hols, I put my back out putting my shoes on.

I have, however, managed to stagger down to the library & am now in the hoi polloi who seem to be concerned with scanning job boards, presumably for the JobCentrePlus(tm) crap.

Arrrrgh.

Plus the bt email thing doesn't work with the hoi polloi computers for some odd reason.

The yahoo mail thing does.

Which is odd.

Oh good. The sun's come out, the jackdaws are happily wheeling in the sky, my back is baaaaad, and it's now blowing a fecking gale which is why the jackdaws are so happy.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 2 August 2017, 09:54.

Comment

After feeling under the weather I feel much better today and even did some exercise early this morning.

The instructor turned out to be an instructor I had at a previous gym doing cover. She is much better than the male instructor she was doing holiday cover for. The normal male instructor is nice to look at if you are a straight/bi woman or bi/gay man. However I presume due to the number of males, particularly in the younger age groups, who came to her classes at the old gym the female instructor is a MILF.

Anyway after an early meeting. I'm reading some documents.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Well, the ASBO bracelet has re-activated and DaveB is fast approaching York
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

After feeling under the weather I feel much better today and even did some exercise early this morning.

The instructor turned out to be an instructor I had at a previous gym doing cover. She is much better than the male instructor she was doing holiday cover for. The normal male instructor is nice to look at if you are a straight/bi woman or bi/gay man. However I presume due to the number of males, particularly in the younger age groups, who came to her classes at the old gym the female instructor is a MILF.

Anyway after an early meeting. I'm reading some documents.
                      Maybe she is just good? We aren't all driven by our groin
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X