• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Chinese. It's turned into quite a pleasant evening, sunny but not too hot

Comment

Lovely sunset out the kitchen window

Comment

Oh well, came second in the cricket today.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The police chopper's up and about out there

Comment

This evening's entertainment was "Edge of Darkness", not the BBC series from the 80s, but rather the Mel Gibson and Ray Winstone version from 2010.

It was very good.

Edge of Darkness (2010) - IMDb

I particularly liked the Ray Winstone character.

Gibson is very good in it too.

In other news, it must be said that it's fecking freezing out there at the moment, really quite parky.

And I see that they've remade "The Beguiled", the Clint Eastwood movie from 1971 set in a Civil War girls' skool in the south.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066819/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Not exactly one of my favourites, it must be said.

I think I've seen it once, had the book back in the day but never read it.
            Last edited by zeitghost; 16 July 2017, 22:33.

Comment

No telly tonight, though I did read a bit of my current book - Barbarians at the Gate, about the leveraged buyout of Nabisco in the Eighties

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                No telly tonight, though I did read a bit of my current book - Barbarians at the Gate, about the leveraged buyout of Nabisco in the Eighties

Goodnight all
                That's a film you know Barbarians at the Gate (TV Movie 1993) - IMDb
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start here

And not unpleasantly warm, or not yet

Comment

Working...