• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Moonraker.

Comment

In addition to the making of yet more ZeitLentil<pffffft>Soup, a curious pizza was purchased in Morrisons, to whit, a chilli con carne pizza, an abortion of a concept that had previously escaped my attention.

It was very nice.

And I ate the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        In addition to the making of yet more ZeitLentil<pffffft>Soup, a curious pizza was purchased in Morrisons, to whit, a chilli con carne pizza, an abortion of a concept that had previously escaped my attention.

It was very nice.

And I ate the whole thing.
        we have an onion Bhaji one due for tea, question is did Morrisons get it right?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The chili con carne one was very nice.

Even better since it was reduced.

In other news, I should be out there decimating brambles but strangely I find I can't be arsed.

Had a nice chat with next door's granddaughter.

Very toothsome.

Just watched last night's final ep of the NZ Motorway patrol thing, which was amusing enough.

The drunken woman who'd sideswiped a parked car & could only just about stand up was most impressive. 4 x the legal limit.

Stone me, they've got two main speed limits: 50kph and 100kph.

I thought the traffic looked slow.
          Last edited by zeitghost; 9 July 2017, 17:40.

Comment

Eating toast with French jam.

Note to self - buy weird pizzas from Morrisons
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

My drinky neighbour didn't call today. Still a bit of sun down my garden so it's a little vodka there with my puppet parrot.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

In the Chinese. It's still very warm out

Comment

Dinner was nice, but I'm still not happy about this heat

The weather people keep pushing the rain into the future. "Rain tomorrow" seems to be the slogan. I've been waiting for some decent rain since Friday, if not before

Comment

Some furtive-looking people knocking around by the back gates when I popped out to the Amazon Locker, and over to the shop for some beer, just now. I've spent enough time on or near the fringes of society to not give a damn if people want to do drug deals, but I wish they wouldn't hang around looking like they're about to nick my car while they're doing them

Anyway they've cleared off now. Time to relax, as much as one can in this heat

Comment

Watched a thing on PBS about the Man High project, which, disappointingly, didn't involve illegal drugs.

Rather, it was about Septic nutjobs ascending to 100,000 feet under helium balloons.

The final one, being Project Excelsior, was the on where Col. Kittinger freefell from 100,000 feet to 17,000 feet in about 15 minutes.

This was followed by a thing about the Apollo project from 1 to 17.

Having seen it before, I only watched it until 11.

Then it was onto some septic mountain biking nutjobs building a clubhouse somewhere in the mountains of Colorado, where, apparently, it's illegal to save rainwater off the roof.

Being mountain biking nutjobs they had to freight all the lumber and cement and water 10 miles up a mountain to be super eco-friendly.

And it was built with hand tools rather than power tools.

Looked ok in the end, but I was wondering about the zoning regs in Colorado compared with here, where you need planning permission for a fecking treehouse for the kids.

Ain't google wonderful?:

http://www.postindependent.com/news/...-in-the-woods/

In other tedium, some of the never ending brambles and goosegrass got massacred this evening once it had cooled down a bit.

Fecking stuff is a real pain.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 9 July 2017, 21:43.

Comment

Working...
                      X