• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Was phoned up by one of my credit card companies. Seems that my card is a target for fraud yet again. It was replaced 7 months ago when it was used fraudulently.
    At least they've caught it, but it sounds like a right pain

Comment

Dinner has been a couple of ham toasties, as the ham needed to be used up

Once again the muggy weather is affecting my appetite, though on the bright side I lose weight more quickly during these horrid spells

And the recycling bin has been trundled to its appointed station. It's clouded over here, and when I opened the back door I felt the warmth from outside, so no cool breezes

The nearest lightning strikes have been about seven miles away, but nothing for an hour or so. I don't think we'll get a storm, which is a shame

Comment

Still being alerted to the occasional tweet about Liverpool bus tickets of forty or fifty years ago

Comment

Cooling off a bit here now. Just had a big thunderstorm and heavy rain for about 20 minutes which has helped things no end.

Chicken Curry for dinner. Home made tomato based sauce with rice and Saag Paneer as a side dish.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Dinner has been a couple of ham toasties, as the ham needed to be used up

Once again the muggy weather is affecting my appetite, though on the bright side I lose weight more quickly during these horrid spells

And the recycling bin has been trundled to its appointed station. It's clouded over here, and when I opened the back door I felt the warmth from outside, so no cool breezes

The nearest lightning strikes have been about seven miles away, but nothing for an hour or so. I don't think we'll get a storm, which is a shame
            Its boiling here too Nick, same sort of thing.

I couldn't finish all of my beer battered Cod and half of one of those naughty, giant, chip shop battered sausages.

Its that sort of reason why I have no leg to stand on when criticising Greggs, on here, in the future

Must be takers though,the fish shops a new posh one great fish and chips etc. but still the same battered sausages of old
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Cooling off a bit here now. Just had a big thunderstorm and heavy rain for about 20 minutes which has helped things no end.

Chicken Curry for dinner. Home made tomato based sauce with rice and Saag Paneer as a side dish.
              Funny thing is I love a hot spicy curry in the hot weather
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Friday soon!

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

There's some high, thin clouds about, but it generally looks like another sunny start out there

But most importantly: Friday!

Comment

Morning all TFIF etc. Currently enjoying a pleasant dog walk in the morning sunshine while wondering what happened to the promised rain this week
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning all TFIF etc. Currently enjoying a pleasant dog walk in the morning sunshine while wondering what happened to the promised rain this week

Indeed, its still a tad warm.

Looking nice in LLandudno though. I just have to avoid Colwyn Bay - Little MIx and Bryan Adams. A shame as its got the best skate park in the local area.

Comment

Working...
                      X