• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casserole has been prepared, and is now in the oven on a low heat.

And the weather's brightened up considerably, meaning the evening sunlight is now pouring into my kitchen, just when I no longer need it to light my food preparation

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      According to something on the PM prog, the student with the highest mark in some skool exam or other was a bit over the age of his cohort.

At a mere 42.

See.

Douglas Adams was rite all the time.

24 or 42? Bihar Class 12 arts topper held after row over age, music knowledge | education | Hindustan Times
      falsifying exam results who would have thought it?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Exercise done - this time indoors. Sweated buckets. Half the class weren't trying there as the guy next to me was dying like the guy infront.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Casserole (sausages, white wine, onions) has been consumed, with chips and peas; very, very nice, it turned out

Comment

Back to the fray tomorrow. This should have been my final week, dammit!

Ah well, head down and keep invoicing. Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Wretched night's sleep, due to the early part of the night being too warm for the duvet, but not warm enough for just the duvet cover

Very sunny start out there today; it'll be shields up for the journey to the East

Comment

Morning all
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Last evening's epic was truly epic: 155 mins. Plus 16 mins of extra. Thankfully no commentary or I'd have died.

Watchmen (2009) - IMDb

Watchmen.

It was ok.

If you like that sort of thing.

Reasonably gripping.

Alternate reality & all that.

Feck me:

Runtime: 162 min | 186 min (Director's Cut) | 215 min (Ultimate Cut)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X