• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This packet of bacon needed to be either finished or frozen. The freezer has been told to put its feet up

Comment

The Peter's steak & kidney pie was looking lonely in the freezer.

So I ate it.

The ZeitBol is cooking gently on the hob, shortly to be joined by the spag.

Tis unusual for me to have had spagbol twice in 3 days but there you go, there was some 500g of mince reduced in Morrisons so I bought it and some extra spicy Dolmio tomato sauce stuff.

We shall see if it was worth the experiment in a little while.

Still can't understand how it can be possible to buy 3 times as much sauce stuff for £2 as you get for £1.50.

The value must be in the jar itself.

The ZeitBigFeckOffStrimmer was pressed into use and has successfully decimated some weeds.

Must buy some more string for it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        The Peter's steak & kidney pie was looking lonely in the freezer.

So I ate it.
        I had a nectarine. It was nice, but it's no steak & kidney pie

Comment

Comment

Down in the smoke again.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I had a nectarine. It was nice, but it's no steak & kidney pie
              The Bol on the Spag wasn't notably different from the normal stuff.

It was nice enough as these things go.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Down in the smoke again.

Comment

Just realised I'd never got around to washing any shirts for ClientCo, what with worktops and things, so the washing machine has been pressed into service

I'm going to be at home on Wednesday this week, as the gasman cometh to do the annual checks for carbon monoxide and the like. This means I'll be going to ClientCo on Friday, so I won't need a "proper" shirt that day, nor trousers with creases in come to that

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Just realised I'd never got around to washing any shirts for ClientCo, what with worktops and things, so the washing machine has been pressed into service

I'm going to be at home on Wednesday this week, as the gasman cometh to do the annual checks for carbon monoxide and the like. This means I'll be going to ClientCo on Friday, so I won't need a "proper" shirt that day, nor trousers with creases in come to that
                    Luckily for me bank dress codes only specify what you can wear. Not how many creases it is allowed.

I dislike dirt so change clothes frequently. However I don't see the point of removing creases. I reckon trousers and shirts can be stretched a bit before being hung up to dry.

Comment

Fish pie and veg for dinner. Both from Tesco. On the way home I stopped at the Esso/Tesco on the Clifton roundabout and got ll my food for this week.

Clifton roundabout is the junction of the A20(London->Folkestone) and Sarf circ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X