• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

urgh..
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Dunno where the time went yesterday, I suppose the making of the lentil <pffft> soup took up a lot of it, not to mention the "making" of the bol, if chopping up an onion, frying a bit of mince, & pouring a bottle of very expensive tomato puree can be termed "making".

The garden seems to be getting away from me.

The weeds are taking over.

The centre cannot hold.

The house still needs vaccing.

I've got shedloads of stuff to either throw away or dispose of.

Still no info from the ZeitNephew & more importantly ZeitNephew's missus re what they want and what they don't want.

Oh feck feck feck feckity feck. Ho hum.

Comment

Morning denizens

Nice sunny day out there

Today, I shall mainly be putting up wall cabinets.

Comment

Morning all in from a very nice dog walk, now down to chores...
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Links are up

Kitchen cabinets aren't

Comment

Caymans are looking nice today, much less Gotterdammerunglike.

https://royalpalmscayman.com/southcam/

Comment

Just nipped to the garden centre. Thought it was too easy and it was. Got stuck in a traffic on the way back trying to turn left from a short cut. In the end myself and the 3 cars behind me cheated and barged our way in. However this wouldn't have happened if I didn't decide to turn left in the right hand lane as I had seen someone do before in a similar situation. On that occasion their trick allowed me to sneak into the traffic.

Comment

My lunch was toast and avocado.

Comment

First cabinet is up!

The second should go a bit quicker, now that I've made various non-critical mistakes with the first one, and also had to quadruple-check every single thing I did just to make sure I wasn't about to make any more serious mistakes

But I need to pop out now, so it'll have to wait until later. As will lunch

Comment

Working...
                      X