• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get yourself along here and get tooled up https://www.northernshootingshow.co.uk/

I'd assumed it was just for the Grouse and Tweed types.... Looks like a fun day out for all the family

Comment

Assorted bits of shopping done, including a new battery from Halfords. However, I won't have time to fit it before heading south

I could do with grabbing a bite to eat too. The Greggs sausage and bacon baguette is wearing off…

Comment

Why ring me up twice and not answer the call?

Feck! Feck!

Number blocked.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Get yourself along here and get tooled up https://www.northernshootingshow.co.uk/

I'd assumed it was just for the Grouse and Tweed types.... Looks like a fun day out for all the family
          That was blocked at "work".

Odd, since I could access stuff about 50 cal Barretts with no problem whatever.

Comment

Nearly ready for the off. Just having a little rest after the intolerable ordeal of packing a bag for two nights away in a hotel

Comment

Made it, despite Google Maps being an utter dick and taking me down the Finchley Road

Now in The Harp, with a pint of Harvey's Sussex Best

Comment

Well, that was a gig and a half. TFBSZ.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Now back at the hotel. I would have liked to have taken the new-fangled "Night Tube", but it seems I end my evenings too early for that and have to just use the Tube

There are some staff changes happening at the Harp; just natural stuff as people decide on a change, or have to move on. Before too long there won't be anybody who worked under Binny left. Tempora mutantur, and all that.

Comment

Morning denizens

London is on the grey side this morning

The Premier Inn breakfast buffet was exactly the same as it always is. Not saying that's a bad thing

Off to Boring VII in an hour or so; it's about twenty seconds away, so I'm not rushing

Comment

It's wanly sunny with high, thin clouds and a pretty sharp breeze.

The washing machine frenzy is underway, last night's pass having been augmented with the delayed start one finished at about 08:30.

Comment

Working...
                      X