• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow there were fat people on TV in the US in the 1980s. Watching Murder She Wrote....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Wow there were fat people on TV in the US in the 1980s. Watching Murder She Wrote....
      And in the 1970s. Remember Frank Cannon, the overweight detective? A Quinn Martin Production, as I recall

Comment

Shepherds Pie for tea

May actually have been Cottage Pie, depending on how much of a stickler one is

It was the last bit of the big one I made a couple of months ago. I'll have to make another soon as it was dead nice, but I reckon there's a few small improvements I could make

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          And in the 1970s. Remember Frank Cannon, the overweight detective? A Quinn Martin Production, as I recall
          I'm not that old!!
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Getting close to the end of Forbrydelsen III now. And after that, I watched the first episode of Homeland season number the-one-that's-just-finished.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Nice sunny start out there

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I watched the first episode of Homeland season number the-one-that's-just-finished.

Goodnight all
                  He who I thought had died at the end of the last season proved to be somewhat undead at the start of this.

Comment

Had to chase a tree rat off the peanut feeder this morning.

Things you see when out without a gun.

Comment

The Super Monkey Car has been dropped off for its MOT. It ran rather rough on first starting up, but improved over the mile or so of the journey there. It needs a good run around to blow the cobwebs out, I reckon

The boss had told me he gets there around quarter to eight. Not today he didn't, though I did, so I had to wait ten minutes for him to arrive

Now, we wait

Oh, and the coffee's brewing. Trying to decide what to do for breakfast; a walk back up to Greggs (which I walked past a few minutes ago, fool that I am) for a breakfast baguette is a definite possibility. Or I could just pop over the road to the cob shop

Comment

Working...
                      X