• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished watching the last of the Department Q series - if you're into dark murder mysteries, they are on iPlayer. Am also wondering about banning the terror loving trolls on here. They don't "add colour" as they like to think, quite the opposite, they turn everything black and white.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The lurgy is considerably improved, but I'm still not 100%. So an early night seems in order

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Afternoon all,

On arrival today I thought there was some new graduate scheme induction going on and seeing some of them I was feeling seriously old. Turns out it's bring your kids to work day today.
        Fartus Oldicus
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

It was hazy verging on overcast out there when I went out to liberate the bins half an hour ago, but now it's got a bit sunnier

Still a tad chilly, but not frosty.

Comment

Morning all no dog walk for me today as the neighbour has taken her out. In other news, I'm off to ClientCo to hand back their laptop, present them with an invoice and then next week start semi retirement!
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Grey, chilly and dampish here.

Currently passing wasting some time until it's time to wander off down to Neath to get my eyes tested.

Oddly, when I went to book the appointment, the computer had no knowledge of me, but appeared to know about ZeitMater despite that optician refusing to have her as a customer/patient.

For which, I must confess, I really couldn't blame him overmuch, though it did mean that poor old ZeitPater had to driver her to Swansea on an almost weekly basis for the original optician to "adjust" her specs.

Comment

Comment

Light drizzle at the moment. I hope weather improves for the Extravaganza weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X