• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Happy Birthday for yesterday!
    Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Trip to Lidl(tm): £15 of assorted Lidl(tm) goodies, most of which I've probably got already.

Tesco: £19 of boring food type stuff.

Railway station: £12.70 for weekly season once the chap in front of me in the queue had his queries sorted out by the ticket seller. Longest 7.5 minutes of my life, after the last 10 minutes in a similar queue before Xmas.

Morrisons: £6 on random stuff that looked like a good idea at the time.
      I've still never been to Lidl, despite there being one just round the corner

Must have a look sometime. Mind you, the one nearby is only a small one - maybe one of the big ones elsewhere in the city would be more likely to have the good treasure?

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Lasted one lap of the 3 Stage Trial. Arthritic thumbs and wrists from breaking them in 1984, have just resurfaced. Getting older is not fun. Mine and body in different decades! 🤐
        I thought for ages that my ankle giving me gyp was comeback for spraining it by slipping off a stepladder when I was about fifteen. But now the other one, never knowingly sprained, does it too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I thought for ages that my ankle giving me gyp was comeback for spraining it by slipping off a stepladder when I was about fifteen. But now the other one, never knowingly sprained, does it too
          I think its too much walking to the butchers and the pub. Try taking a car.....

Comment

Busy day today

Comment

Baby bp has grading in 2 weeks and triathlon in 3 weeks.

Comment

So loads of swimming, running and cycling.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  So loads of swimming, running and cycling.
                  Mostly sprints as his race distance is quite shorty.

Comment

Roast chicken dinner for tea tonight.

Comment

Yet more century drivel.

Comment

Working...
                      X