• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is "Dig Local Roads Up" day and "Not looking in your blind spot road accident" day.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Today is "Dig Local Roads Up" day and "Not looking in your blind spot road accident" day.
      Did you have an accident?

Or did you just take out somebody who didn't look in their blind spot?

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

and another 0.5 million records submitted.

lets see how many they screw up.

#BoozeNeeded
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Did you have an accident?

Or did you just take out somebody who didn't look in their blind spot?
              I had no accident.

I just saw loads where one of the cars was hit from the side.

Loads of people are on holiday this week and I tend to see more accidents the weeks people are on holiday.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like it'll be a sunny start, once the sun deigns to put in an appearance

Bit chilly though; 3°, and what looks suspiciously like frost on the stable roof. I'll be dismayed if I have to defrost the car

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I had no accident.

I just saw loads where one of the cars was hit from the side.

Loads of people are on holiday this week and I tend to see more accidents the weeks people are on holiday.
                  On the bright side, the journey through the north-west passage (which is the bypass-ish route I take to avoid the last stretch of the A14 on the way to ClientCo) was much quieter than usual on the final residential stretch without all the school-related traffic

I'll watch out for idiots not checking their blind spots, though to be honest their driving round that way is weird enough already. It's the only place I've ever been where people will stop half-way through a roundabout to let people in from the left. The first few times they stopped in front of me for this reason I almost drove into the back of them - I'd never seen it before, but it happens quite frequently. And this is on an A road, at a point where a 60mph limit has dropped temporarily to 40mph for the junction; it's not some little back road

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all Clear blue skies and sunshine here.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X