• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brothers In Arms used to be my go-to CD when working in Boots.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Brothers In Arms used to be my go-to CD when working in Boots.
      Where did it all go wrong

Or did you mean these sorts of boots

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Evening all. :

Yesterday's roat turkey was much better today, plus I remembered to open the cranberry sauce (BBE 10/2014) which improved things too.

Yet another letter from Crapita re the BBC tax.

I suppose I'll have to fill in their on line form & tell them to feck off.

Oh, and it's gone very grey and cooled down quite a lot since lunchtime.

Comment

Still quite nice here, though cooling down as sunset approaches

Just washed some bedding. I went for the 1600rpm spin cycle, which appears to provoke resonance in the panels of the new cooker at one of the intermediate speeds it pauses at for a minute or so as it gradually works its way up to full speed. Tintinnabulation of an extreme kind is the result

Comment

Watching the equivalent of 7 up. The one brought up happy clappy has come out as a lesbian.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The grey turned to drizzle which turned to rain.

Murrain of beasts is expected imminently.

The concluding 35 minutes of comm2338entary on "Righteous Kill" was endured, followed by slightly more interesting documentaries thereupon.

50 and NCIS LA were quite fun this week.

Didn't like the look of that saw though. Bit of a cliffhanger.
              Last edited by zeitghost; 3 April 2017, 21:22.

Comment

Chicken tikka masala for dinner

Mainly because it leaves me a couple of portions to freeze for later in the week, month, quarter, whatever… it was dead nice though

Suppose I ought to think about getting to bed at a reasonable time as I have to head for ClientCo at some ungodly hour of the morning

Comment

A neighbour came round earlier. So far we've had a 2007 St Emilion followed by a 2006 Montagne St Emilion. TFBSZ hick
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

ah a cheeky 2017 Rhubarb Rousling.

Hic !
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X