• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You know the one.
    If it was MS it would be Ronald McBigMac

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I see Nat's on its high horse again, Specifically in General.
      Did he ever come off it?

Comment

I forgot.

There was a Lady with Purple Hair walking up the hill as I was staggering down it yesterday.

Not quite in the UFO category though.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Did he ever come off it?
          Not so as you'd notice.

The stuff posted back in the day would get you banned in a microsecond if you posted it these days.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Not so as you'd notice.

The stuff posted back in the day would get you banned in a microsecond if you posted it these days.
            The good old days. Tell us about when tpd was green fields. And how dreadful it is that there is all this violence around these days. Not like during the war.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Journey back was a bit of a pain - there was a closure up the A1 so they were advising those bound for "The North" to take the A14 and M1, which made both of those a bit busier than usual. Also, the frantic jockeying for position at the A1/A14/A141 junction at Huntingdon, where loads of lorry drivers were realising they needed to turn off, was causing braking waves that were stopping us about five miles back

But overall, it only added about fifteen minutes to the journey

Now to have a look at this delightful Council Tax bill that was waiting on the mat when I got home

Comment

Thanks for the reminder.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I thought after I moved from the city there would be no return. Unbelievably someone is very interest in me - an enormous contract rate.
                  Some people will still pay for quality

Comment

Baby bp bought home from school a Roald Dahl book "boy". Interesting story about his headmaster at REpton who became archbishop of Canterbury and crowned Queen Victoria.
                    At my school the uniform tie was black until my final couple of years, when they switched to stripes in one's house colours on a base of the school blue. It was only when they made the change that we discovered the black tie was in mourning for Queen Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      causing braking waves
                      Breaking waves of braking waves.

It's kinda poetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X