• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I now have daffodils blooming.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Gorgeous sunshine, with the snow capped peaks glinting away temptingly in the distance. Not the usual report from da Hudd, but that's cos I'm on the bus from chambery to val d'isere

Comment

Pretty mediocre sunday lunch, all in all.

Beef. As placed in the freezer on 30/10/16.

That was ok, it was the vegetables that were a bit meh.

Ho hum.

And it's still grey, drizzly and miserable.

Ho very hum.

Comment

Just remembered I put the work shirts in to wash about three hours ago.

I didn't actually start the washing machine; just put them in there

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Gorgeous sunshine, with the snow capped peaks glinting away temptingly in the distance. Not the usual report from da Hudd, but that's cos I'm on the bus from chambery to val d'isere
            Bloody weekend bus replacement services

Comment

Finally some half decent weather here. Cloudy but dry with sunny spells too.

Another century and 1000m of climbing in the bank on the bike, including a good run out with the club.

Now for cake
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'd bought some mince, because I hadn't made a spag bol in ages, but I didn't actually feel like spag bol. So I've made cottage pie instead, which I also hadn't made in ages, and it's turned out very nice indeed

Comment

I brought some salmon and ate lots of salmon sandwiches.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And now, having spent most of the day mucking about with Chef, Django, and supervisord and - more importantly - having got the thing working, I am going to reward myself with a beer and some telly

Comment

6 tablets a day for 1 week and my blood pressure is "normal"

In other news, I got drafted in to a band for a charity gig in 2 weeks time. Turns out I'm not just rhythm guitar, but lead vocals. First time I've played my strat in years.

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X