• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    My sister has published her new book, which is a collection of tables giving a detailed nutritional breakdown of all cat foods sold in the USA in order of their phosphorous content, which is important when feeding cats with chronic kidney disease

172 pages

EDIT: I suppose a link would be useful https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tanyas-Cat-...dp/1540835146/
    for NF's sister.

Comment

The sun made a very brief appearance in the surrounding grey, lighting up bits of the Cimla.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        The sun made a very brief appearance in the surrounding grey, lighting up bits of the Cimla.
        It continues to be just grey here, though the rain-which-never-quite-became-snow has now stopped

I'm even going to venture outside, as I'm going to make a pot of tea and I have no milk

Comment

The sun broke through to set then it went dark.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just finished watching Goodbye Mr. Chips - the 1939 version with Robert Donat, not some more recent implementation. It really is a very good film, and coped well with being paused from time to time as I was dealing with the various stages of cooking dinner.

Which, by the way, was chicken in red wine, with chips and peas

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Just finished watching Goodbye Mr. Chips - the 1939 version with Robert Donat, not some more recent implementation. It really is a very good film, and coped well with being paused from time to time as I was dealing with the various stages of cooking dinner.
              Thinking about it, I reckon it copes so well with interruptions because it spans about sixty years of the character's life. This means there are frequent points where a scene ends and the story moves on five or ten years, where it can conveniently be paused and you don't have to pick up any threads when you get back

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Morning all
                    Thought you were back in Blighty?
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And another glorious week begins.