• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we flew into Munich last week via Lufthansa (Terminal 2 - lovely) now i'm sat in Terminal 1 and it makes Luton look nice....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Think of the invoice
      Yep. But what I'm really looking forward to is the next 3 week from home that will feature no travelling - I don't however believe it.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Number of sheets to the wind: 3
        Weight of meat consumed in Yakiniku Otochan: shed loads.
        https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restau...ure_Kanto.html
        Time to departure: 10 hours
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Number of sheets to the wind: 3
          Weight of meat consumed in Yakiniku Otochan: shed loads.
          https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restau...ure_Kanto.html
          Time to departure: 10 hours
          Looks top notch
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Looks top notch
            'Kin awesome

Comment

TFBSZ

Comment

After occasional light snow showers all morning, none of which showed any sign of settling, there's something akin to sunshine out there now

Suppose I might as well get the shopping done
                The sun was a trap!

I went to get my hair cut, which I'd been putting off for several weeks, and it was still attempting to snow sporadically while I was waiting in there. Once that was done I headed off to do the shopping, via the sorting office, and when I came out of M&S the sky had gone all lead-coloured and stuff more akin to proper snow was falling. And it's carried on, off and on, ever since.

It's still not sticking, but the temperature's dropping now so we might end up with a light covering tonight; but I don't need to go out any more, so that's fine

Comment

So I went to visit client at site nearer to me. I saw a female hipster get on a fixie so you can work out what part of the world I was in.

Then some young person seemed horrified that I work 90% from home. The fact I don have a desk at any client co site means I don't have a choice.

Oh and they have to bouncer types on the door of the office as apparently people have been mugged for company laptops. The thieves must be drug addicts or desperate as client co laptops are tulip.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    So I went to visit client at site nearer to me. I saw a female hipster get on a fixie so you can work out what part of the world I was in.

Then some young person seemed horrified that I work 90% from home. The fact I don have a desk at any client co site means I don't have a choice.

Oh and they have to bouncer types on the door of the office as apparently people have been mugged for company laptops. The thieves must be drug addicts or desperate as client co laptops are tulip.

Sounds lovely…

Comment

The sun was a trap!

I went to get my hair cut, which I'd been putting off for several weeks, and it was still attempting to snow sporadically while I was waiting in there. Once that was done I headed off to do the shopping, via the sorting office, and when I came out of M&S the sky had gone all lead-coloured and stuff more akin to proper snow was falling. And it's carried on, off and on, ever since.

It's still not sticking, but the temperature's dropping now so we might end up with a light covering tonight; but I don't need to go out any more, so that's fine
                      The reason it snowed is because YOU cut your hair!

In other news Thames Water have p*ssed me off. They are digging up a main road near me but have closed all the crossings so if you are on foot you have to risk getting run over to get to the station. Saw someone with a buggy earlier and some old people trying to cross the road. Luckily there were some kind car drivers who stopped for them.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X