• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I hate people.
    me too.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      1. Useless project managers
      2. Everybody else.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I've since found a couple of people I like who share my frustration with the organisation.

But there are still other people I hate.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          I've since found a couple of people I like who share my frustration with the organisation.

But there are still other people I hate.
          Me of course.

Comment

Home!

Google Maps threw its hands up in dismay when I left ClientCo, informing me in doom-laden tones of a delay of about a half hour on the M1, and trying to coax me into taking the A1-A47 route instead. I resisted its siren call, figuring that a detour via Market Harborough or Lutterworth was probably preferable. Sure enough, the M1 had sorted itself out before I'd even got as far as the Leighton Bromswold junction on the A14, still in Cambridgeshire

At this end I got caught up in the early football traffic, but I'd expected that, and it only added ten minutes or so to the journey

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              Me of course.

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Morning all
                  Evening

Comment

The street outside is busy with the pedestrian football people making their various ways home. It's chilly out there - they'll be needing those scarves

Comment

Dinner tonight was pork ribeye steaks, and very nice they were

Anyway, I'd better get to bed in the vague hope that with enough sleep, I can actually finish off the thing I've been wrestling with at ClientCo tomorrow. It isn't even particularly complicated, but yesterday I could hardly manage anything because I felt so tired, and today I just couldn't summon up any enthusiasm for it despite sorting out all the stuff I couldn't manage yesterday in the first hour. Still, I worked out most of what needs to be done in the first ten minutes or so of the journey home, so maybe I'll manage it

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X