• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    Nice bit of cake and a mug of tea... Aaaaacccchooooo... Excuse me...
    What sort of cake are we having?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Having had a roast beef lunch yesterday and suffering yet again from the revenge of the cruciferous wegetables, I'm not cooking anything for lunch today.

I'm having a nice cup of tea with a Marmite sarnie.

And a Morrisons scotch egg.
      I always said vegetables are bad for one

Comment

Watching random program about the super rich. I want to be a dog's nanny. The dog gets it's own apartment and is a chocolate lab.

Oh and the apartment has panoramic views of London.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
          What sort of cake are we having?
          Fresh cream cake...
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I always said vegetables are bad for one
            The way I cook 'em, they're ok, it's the way other people cook them that seems to feck me up, big time.

I managed to consume some carrot & coriander soup earlier, and eventually indulged in another scotch egg whilst watching Homeland.

spoiler So I was wrong about Quinn's fate.

Comment

Large fry-up for tea

No cake for me, as I don't have any and the shop is shut

Still, that keeps me just below my calorie target for the day. Well, until I remember there's chocolate in the cupboard

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

And a lovely frosty bright morning it is too

Comment

Evening all
                    A lot of snow around Nagoya on the journey down, interestingly they have automatic sprayers at the side of the train tracks that squirt de-icer onto the rails.
                    Meant that a 2hr 30min journey took 2hr 50min.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bit weird structure here, a mix of Permie and Contract Service Designers, permie's report to a Permie Team Leader, contractors usually just report to the Programme Manager they are assigned to, but I sometimes get looped into the permie team meetings/emails etc.

A permie has been seconded into the team, unfortunately his name is Roderick, and even more unfortunately I have been watching the Life of Brian

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X