• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too have dined upon ham this evening, though I hesitate to place Sainsbury's deli's smoked ham in the same category as the stuff barrydidit is presumably enjoying

But ham, egg, chips, and beans is always excellent

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I too have dined upon ham this evening, though I hesitate to place Sainsbury's deli's smoked ham in the same category as the stuff barrydidit is presumably enjoying

But ham, egg, chips, and beans is always excellent
      For some reason I don't like bake beans anymore. They are just too sweet.

Anyway back to Death in Paradise...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Finally worked out what program I'm watching with spy cameras and wildlife.

Anyway watching orangutan sawing branches and blowing away saw dust to keep the area tidy.

Oh and the orangutan is female...
        Just watched that, great stuff!
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Having had a quick play with the giant sliding block puzzle that is my kitchen, I've finally plugged in the new freezer

Once it's down to temperature I can shift the food out of the old freezer, and turn that off. Then I've got to get rid of that somehow…

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            For some reason I don't like bake beans anymore. They are just too sweet.

Anyway back to Death in Paradise...
            Get the low sugar ones?

I used to eat curried beans until they changed the recipe & I went off them.

Now it's either vanilla 57 full sugar & salt or the 5 bean version.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Just remembered I've got one of these to take to work tomorrow:

Successfully extracted from cupboard ready for transportation Swanseaward tomorrow.

It's for a selection of photographs of ancient computery for some website thing or other, in a futile effort to interest the disinterested.

<ZG in "cynical? moi?" mode>

Comment

Successfully extracted from cupboard ready for transportation Swanseaward tomorrow.

It's for a selection of photographs of ancient computery for some website thing or other, in a futile effort to interest the disinterested.

I'm interested

Maybe try playing a bit of a film with it in

GideonTech.com Case Modification - Top 10 Worst Portrayals of Technology in Film

Its a great film and of the time.

I used to fix phone systems I amaze my kids & wife shouting that a EK, a hp a Morgan etc as I recognise 80s & 90s phones.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

If they don't get excited about the Jupiter Ace having Forth as its native language, show them the virtual door

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X