• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Another grey day, rather chilly and with rain on the way

Comment

Rains already here its frigging miserable.

In other news it seems my agency has sent a pressie directly to clientco for me...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Pissing it down in Liverpool. Grey and dreary.

Comment

Nearly lunchtime though

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Just in Nottingham

Nearly lunchtime though
            WHS+1
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Paperwork morning. I'm so good at storing my receipts I actually found some from earlier in the year which I thought I didn't have. God I'm so bored.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just heard my mum's had to go back into hospital - the pneumonia hasn't cleared up properly from the other month

She told me on Sunday that the doctor had said she might need to go in when she saw him last Friday, but then agreed that as they wouldn't do anything over the weekend anyway, she might as well stay at home, as she had someone to look after her and she'd get a better quality of rest than on a ward. But her condition must have deteriorated.

Now waiting for further news… she'll be gutted if she can't make it home for Christmas. Also, her own mother died in hospital on Christmas Eve when she (my mum) was eight years old, so being in hospital at this time of year has bad resonances for her

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Just heard my mum's had to go back into hospital - the pneumonia hasn't cleared up properly from the other month

She told me on Sunday that the doctor had said she might need to go in when she saw him last Friday, but then agreed that as they wouldn't do anything over the weekend anyway, she might as well stay at home, as she had someone to look after her and she'd get a better quality of rest than on a ward. But her condition must have deteriorated.

Now waiting for further news… she'll be gutted if she can't make it home for Christmas. Also, her own mother died in hospital on Christmas Eve when she (my mum) was eight years old, so being in hospital at this time of year has bad resonances for her

Comment

Somewhere, over the rainbow Irish Sea, the sun is making an attempt to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Fingers crossed for FitzMater.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X