• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather unusually Xmassy thing: pheasant under the pear tree.

We don't normally see such exotica around here, and judging by the enthusiastic stalking by the cat, we won't see it for much longer.

Comment

here

Cycled to the garden centre to procure a weather station for FIL. A30 on a Saturday on a bike is horrible, but in a car would be worse.

Comment

Afternoon all, watching the sun set in Champoluc, while drinking Aperol Spritz
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

We don't normally see such exotica around here, and judging by the enthusiastic stalking by the cat, we won't see it for much longer.
          hang for a week & roast, bloomin lovely.

Don't forget to praise the cat
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I'm not a pheasant plucker, I'm a pheasant plucker's son. I'll go on plucking pheasants 'til the plucking day is done.

Comment

Getting foggy again out there. I like the fog, though mainly when I don't have to drive through it

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                If anyone notices the Fray Bentos tinned meatballs on their travels, keep on walking...
                49p in B&M for a reason!

Comment

Tuna steak & white wine + Salad see the health kick is really starting

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    After all this talk of quality sausages and steak, I'll need to go to the award-winning butchers in Breaston to get some sausages and steak from there.

I'm not sure where the other award-winning butchers are around here, but Fred Hallam has some excellent venison and partridge, so I might buy that instead.
                    Breaston as in the other side of Long Eaton? If so wow - didn't realise that you were so close to us!

Comment

Not sure how but CovToddler has managed to go from almost asleep at the Christmas party we attended earlier (meaning we went home early) to charging around the house with an unopened packet of loo roll singing "Happy Birthday."

Comment

Working...
                      X