• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non standard noises from the washer whilst on spin. I wonder if santa will need to fetch me a new one

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Non standard noises from the washer whilst on spin. I wonder if santa will need to fetch the Mrs a new one
      FTFY
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Morning all

The cold has reached my ears
        To add to it Mrs Covbob is also feeling rather - not a lot of fun when we're both ill and CovToddler is full of energy.
        Toddler will be ill next.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          FTFY
          Sexist!

Comment

Gosh insulting people makes me feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Toddler will be ill next.
              That's about par for the course! He's already been sneezing this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Sexist!
                I know someone (I'm sure it was on here) who bought his wife an iron for christmas.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I know someone (I'm sure it was on here) who bought his wife an iron for christmas.
                  I bought her a Dyson handheld once. I also had to buy an iron just before Xmas once and was winding my office colleagues up saying it was her present. Not sure if I told that story at a meet.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ironing board for valentines day about 8 years ago, 6 years ago she got a fridge/freezer. For her birthday she regularly gets pots/pans. The year we got married I bought her a Stihl leaf blower.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Ironing board for valentines day about 8 years ago, 6 years ago she got a fridge/freezer. For her birthday she regularly gets pots/pans. The year we got married I bought her a Stihl leaf blower.
                      Get you, a right old romantic
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X