• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Glad I wasn't the only one whose mind went there. Good ole Finbarr.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

As part of the ongoing process of Not Going Out In This Weather, I've made a nice pot of tea

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        As part of the ongoing process of Not Going Out In This Weather, I've made a nice pot of tea
        Sounds like a good idea - paging Teapot!

Comment

I concur

Comment

Currently stuck in stationary traffic on the A1 due to an accident somewhere in front of me. Been here for about half an hour now. Engine off, lights off.

One police car and one ambulance squeezed through the jam so far.

Writing this in the hope that fate will intervene and traffic will start moving again before I hit "Submit Reply".
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Currently stuck in stationary traffic on the A1 due to an accident somewhere in front of me. Been here for about half an hour now. Engine off, lights off.

One police car and one ambulance squeezed through the jam so far.

Writing this in the hope that fate will intervene and traffic will start moving again before I hit "Submit Reply".
              Didn't work

Comment

Didn't work
                But that one did!

Comment

After a brief hiatus, the rain has returned

Apparently various roads are flooded and what have you. Glad I didn't have to drive back in this.

Comment

But that one did!
                    And home. We did start moving, but then crawled at 5mph for another 15 minutes.

At least I'm better off than the poor sod in the overturned van lying on it's roof.

Comment

Evening all.

Think I've been extended till March, subject to blah, blah. New perm senior dev starts 3 Jan, so think my number might be up after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X