• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Morning
    Morning

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Spon St is, I think, all that's left of medieval Coventry. The rest being destroyed by Goering's finest in Operation Moonlight Sonata. Interestingly enough, given Monday's supermoon chatter, that was the 76th anniversary of the occasion.

Maybe i'll pay a visit to the old cathedral shell on my last night in town tonight (and perhaps the windmill too...)
      Make sure you take your own White Lightening along, the locals don't like to share theirs
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I missed a DPD parcel delivery last Saturday when I was coming back from Brighton, so I arranged to collect it from their depot today at 2pm, as I knew I'd be going shopping and they're out that way.

Now I'm wishing I'd arranged to collect it this morning, as I want sausages and bacon and freshly-baked white bread

I may just make two trips

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I missed a DPD parcel delivery last Saturday when I was coming back from Brighton, so I arranged to collect it from their depot today at 2pm, as I knew I'd be going shopping and they're out that way.

Now I'm wishing I'd arranged to collect it this morning, as I want sausages and bacon and freshly-baked white bread

I may just make two trips
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Email: "Your timesheet has been approved"

Just need the agency's self-billing system to do its thing now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Originally posted by covbob View Post
              NF - the rumour vine tells me that the Criterion has shut down and is up for sale. Pity if it's true as that was a decent drinking establishment. Any news from our man on the ground?
              Bugger: Shock as Leicester's popular Criterion real ale pub is closed and put up for sale | Leicester Mercury
              Better news: Leicester's Criterion pub to reopen after rapid sale | Leicester Mercury

Comment

Comment

Evening all sitting in the exec lounge of the Marriott in Tokyo listening to three loudmouth yanks discussing Trump. I think they have also eaten all the food, this place used to do a great buffet.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Shopping done, meaning I can get to work on those sausages once I've got my breath back

It was busy down there in retail land, mainly with people past working age. M&S in particular was playing the Dunsinane to a veritable Birnam Wood of walking sticks

Comment

Turns out the buffet finishes at 7.15. I'm going to have to go to the restaurant. Oh well, more points.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X