• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all
    Bags packed ready to go to Tokyo tonight and then home tomorrow for a whole week.
    A whole week - they are spoiling you...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Morning all
      Bags packed ready to go to Tokyo tonight and then home tomorrow for a whole week.
      Luxury!

Comment

Well, this staying up till all hours of the night is all well and good, but I'm still tired from the Last Day At ClientCo (At Least For Now); so goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all. Time for the canteen again. Bearing in mind the sausage peril of course.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Celebratory dinner from the Chinese

This led to the usual cry of "What are you doing here, it's not Saturday!" from the woman who runs the place; but she was impressed, and I suspect a tad envious, when I explained that I was celebrating having finished work until the New Year
              Doh! I forgot you were such a fan of Chinese.

Should you ever go to Brighton again, I recommend this gem .

Chinese & Cantonese Cuisine - Brighton | China Garden Restaurant

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Morning all. Time for the canteen again. Bearing in mind the sausage peril of course.
              Walk straight ahead, speak to no one, do not look at the toxic tubes in the eye, you have been warned
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Morning denizens

Nice sunny day here

Not very warm, but that's how autumn is supposed to be.

I woke automatically at five to six, reminded myself I didn't need to be anywhere, went back to sleep, and woke in a more pleasant way than that jerking-awake-thinking-you-should-be-somewhere a little after eight. Now I have coffee and am idly contemplating the vista of free time spread out before me

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Sitting in The Windmill, Coventry, having a quiet afternoon Doom Bar. VMUG UserCon at National Motorcycle Museum tomorrow, preceded by vCurry this evening. Beats polishing my bench tomorrow morning! 😎
                  Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Spon St, yes.
                  I remember drinking in the Windmill. That was when GEC/GPT had a site/office in Spon Street

Comment

Morning

Comment

Spon St is, I think, all that's left of medieval Coventry. The rest being destroyed by Goering's finest in Operation Moonlight Sonata. Interestingly enough, given Monday's supermoon chatter, that was the 76th anniversary of the occasion.

Maybe i'll pay a visit to the old cathedral shell on my last night in town tonight (and perhaps the windmill too...)

Comment

Working...
                      X