• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Tea Leaves.

I think NLUK wanted his Sausage described
    Prime sausage makes Barry out to be more than he is.

Farmfood seconds would be a better description but probably too northern for admin to understand
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

TFBSZ
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Y'all having fun in here today? Pack of bastards.

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I would suggest something tea based after getting into that controversial scuffle with a Scottish tea producer.
        Just a wee misunderstanding. You'd think the principle of 'no publicity being bad publicity' might have entered his head, rather than stomping around cos of a perceived slight against his baby. No sign of my free sample either after I offered him the opportunity to redeem his reputation

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Prime sausage makes Barry out to be more than he is.

Farmfood seconds would be a better description but probably too northern for admin to understand

How about happy shopper, another leading "quality" merchant when it comes to sausages

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Y'all having fun in here today? Pack of bastards.

Just a wee misunderstanding. You'd think the principle of 'no publicity being bad publicity' might have entered his head, rather than stomping around cos of a perceived slight against his baby. No sign of my free sample either after I offered him the opportunity to redeem his reputation
          Poor marketing, he didn't answer questions about the amount of Wee needed for a decent brew either
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            TFBSZ
            how kind!

What Does TFBSZ Stand For - TFBSZ Meaning
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              How about happy shopper, another leading "quality" merchant when it comes to sausages
              hmmm...

The profanisaurus defines a Happy Shopper as:
              1. n. prop. A cheap 'n; cheerless grocery brand.
              2. n. A bisexual - one who shops on both sides of the street. A half rice half chips person.

Poor marketing, he didn't answer questions about the amount of Wee needed for a decent brew either
              You can catch up with him on the guardian comments section. He's quite verbose.

Comment

hmmm...

The profanisaurus defines a Happy Shopper as:
                1. n. prop. A cheap 'n; cheerless grocery brand.
                2. n. A bisexual - one who shops on both sides of the street. A half rice half chips person.

You can catch up with him on the guardian comments section. He's quite verbose.
                Really, the same guy?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Really, the same guy?

Yeah, I bet he used to be a cybernat, now he's turning his powers to responding to any comment about wee tea that google reports to him.

Comment

Yeah, I bet he used to be a cybernat, now he's turning his powers to responding to any comment about wee tea that google reports to him.
                    Admin should PM him, he might make a good Wee little moderator on here
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Sproing!

Comment

Working...
                      X