• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Time flies when you're enjoying yourself
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Currently in the process of transferring all the useful stuff from up there to down here.

Done most of it, now considering how to get the guillotine down here so I can cut pcbs up and etch the feckers at home.

Also wondering how much etchant would be needed to disappear the H&S twonk while I'm at it.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Tea time
      WSES

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Currently in the process of transferring all the useful stuff from up there to down here.

Done most of it, now considering how to get the guillotine down here so I can cut pcbs up and etch the feckers at home.

Also wondering how much etchant would be needed to disappear the H&S twonk while I'm at it.
        I'm waiting for June when everyone fails their degrees due to the lack of PCBs...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I'm waiting for June when everyone fails their degrees due to the lack of PCBs...
          Someone else is teaching the first years "EasyPC" instead of my beloved CadStar(tm).

EasyPC is, from my experience, not easy, but is a first class piece of tulipe.

Just sayin', like.

Brought the guillotine and a little table down so at least I can still cut up bits of board.

And the UV exposure box.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Has cat been retrieved or did she make her own way home?
            She was released. Didn't appear in a hurry - sauntered out in her own good time.

Comment

Liquid dinner tonight - Yona Yona at £7 a pint
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Paging Teapot418
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Liquid dinner tonight - Yona Yona at £7 a pint
                  Cheaper than I thought it would be really.

I paid any eye watering £15 a pint at Singapore Airport earlier this year.

I also paid £12 for a Chinese craft beer, half pint, in Hong Kong
                  It was at an amazing restaurant, some of the best Chinese food I have ever eaten.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Paging Teapot418

Apologies for the tardy arrival. A good cuppa should never be rushed.

Comment

Home, finally!

Just starting to rain, wintrily, as I got home

Comment

Working...
                      X