• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey here too; the fog has lifted, and it's rained a bit

Comment

It's getting more miserable as the day goes on. Have we put the clocks back another 4 hours or summat?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        It's getting more miserable as the day goes on. Have we put the clocks back another 4 hours or summat?
        Blue sky around here.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Clear skies earlier, then a mist has rolled in and hung over the hill for the last few hours. My chickens are out in the garden somewhere, but I can't even see that far.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Meeting my pimp for coffee at 2. He wants to talk about extensions. He might not know the project is being mothballed next friday

Comment

Maybe he'll have summat else suitable.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Maybe he'll have summat else suitable.
                He might have. But then he might not either. So that was 45 minutes well spent. I have at least confirmed that the canteen coffee here sucks.

Comment

Dynamics 365 has gone live and with it the ability to create a single user instance for £7 a month rather than the £400 or so Microsoft previously wanted for such a thing.

I can now start trashing a few VMs I will never ever need again

Comment

Just told the agent that I need to take a break for the rest of the year after contract end two weeks tomorrow. Now, we wait to see how ClientCo reacts…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Just told the agent that I need to take a break for the rest of the year after contract end two weeks tomorrow. Now, we wait to see how ClientCo reacts…
                      Good luck...

Comment

Working...
                      X