• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the Victorian slum. Apparently a third of the working poor however hard they worked would never get out of poverty.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Early night for me. This morning's attempt to beat the worst of the traffic at the other end by setting off slightly earlier was doomed to failure by a broken-down 4x4 blocking a lane by the A14-A1 intersection and thereby causing a massive tailback

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Cloudy here. But there's fog at the other end, which usually means mist tending increasingly towards fog from getting on to the motorway onwards

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Up and out early this week..
            Join IPSE

Comment

Doing a training course in Reading... Anyone in the area fancy a pint this week?
              Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all 7am call
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Microsoft have changed things following a product launch last night.

Let's see what they've done
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    Doing a training course in Reading... Anyone in the area fancy a pint this week?
                    Possibly Thursday?

Comment

Morning all. And a very grey sort of a morning it is in this converted-factory-next-to-the-M6 which Clientco has furnished us with.

3 weeks left on this gig. With any luck that is, they've run out of cash and have been letting people go. I heard the programme manager ask the PM 'can we just shut the project down now?' yesterday, which he quite rightly shunned as an idea since we're actually doing stuff now and the change freeze in 2 weeks time means we've a bunch of other stuff lined up to go. Annoyingly, I was in for a direct gig which couldn't wait for me to finish up here so got someone else in.

Comment

Working...
                      X