• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some American bloke keeps tweeting @ me about something to do with sport, having got me confused with somebody else. I haven't bothered correcting him yet…

Comment

Don't forget the clocks change folks!

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Don't forget the clocks change folks!

Extra hour in bed! Not likely to forget that

Comment

Of course, when we say "the clocks go back" we tend to think in terms of a mere change in metrics: gone back an hour. But what has really happened is that the clocks have gone back to the correct time!

It's probably a Capitalist plot to exploit us all for their own gain that makes Them insist on us believing the incorrect time is the correct time through spring and summer. But now we're back to proper time, when you know that it's noon when your shadow is the shortest it'll be all day

Come the revolution, your shadow will be at its shortest at noon every day!

Goodnight all

Comment

No-one told the cats the clocks had gone back.

Comment

We had Cat#3 fighting outside at 5:35am, he had only just returned yesterday after his two week vacation at the old people's home near us
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And the dogs. Murky walk this morning
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Of course, when we say "the clocks go back" we tend to think in terms of a mere change in metrics: gone back an hour. But what has really happened is that the clocks have gone back to the correct time!

It's probably a Capitalist plot to exploit us all for their own gain that makes Them insist on us believing the incorrect time is the correct time through spring and summer. But now we're back to proper time, when you know that it's noon when your shadow is the shortest it'll be all day

Come the revolution, your shadow will be at its shortest at noon every day!

Goodnight all
                    So come the revolution we go back to town time with Bristol 10 minutes behind London?
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

No-one told CovToddler either.

Comment

Working...
                      X