• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otherwise it's gonna be a slog.

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds."
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'll see who's about
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        My idea of a good night is a good meal and something worth watching on the telly.
        Ah, married life, eh?

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds."
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Theres only 4 of us in !

Comment

My idea of a good night ... and something worth watching on the telly.
            That's not a good night. It's a miracle!

Comment

Comment

you know you want it

Comment

Theres only 4 of us in !
                  I do wonder how the logic of that works. What if you abandon your PC all night with it logged in?

Comment

Need it

Comment

you know you want it
                      Actually, I'd be quite happy to set it up for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X