• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trains up the creek so going via Manchester
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Trains up the creek so going via Manchester
      Just heard the travel news - it sounds like everything is borked East Coast wise.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Just heard the travel news - it sounds like everything is borked East Coast wise.
        Yep utterly. Options were wait and see or west coast to Manchester and trans Pennine the rest of the way.

Glad I'm not commuting to London at the moment as tomorrow morning will be fun

Comment

35 bike miles today. Cold and windy.

Dinner (pie) is in the oven.

G&T time.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            35 bike miles today. Cold and windy.

Dinner (pie) is in the oven.

G&T time.
            Roast Beef (again) here.

Cold and windy for todays ride as well, but bright and sunny too.

How did you get on with your bike fit btw?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

How did you get on with your bike fit btw?
              OK - he made a few adjustments - saddle further back, handlebars a little lower and big lumpy bits in my shoes to get my legs in the right place. Also gave me some exercises which I have done sporadically. He thinks I need a longer stem, but said to try the changes he made first. Seemed better on the rides I did before my holiday.

Cycling in Cuba I didn't get any aches and pains - Trek hybrid bikes, much heavier than mine; flat handlebars and front suspension. Out today with CTC (haven't ridden my bike for 3 weeks) and 15 miles in my back was complaining loudly. So dunno.

Comment

Hello and farewell Manchester. Next stop every grotty stop between Manchester and Leeds

Comment

Home again

Comment

And now tomorrow's links are sorted out, so I can relax and bid adieu to my long weekend with a final glass of red

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Hello and farewell Manchester. Next stop every grotty stop between Manchester and Leeds
                      You get to pass huddersfield though so its not a dead loss!

Comment

Working...
                      X