• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Clear skies/not clear head. Looks like a nice day out. Doesn't feel that good. Breakfast should cure that.

Sleep well you lot.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Morning all

Clear skies/not clear head. Looks like a nice day out. Doesn't feel that good. Breakfast should cure that.

Sleep well you lot.
      Enjoy breakfast!

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Couple of hours in JFK lounge to be killed before flight home. I'm buggered.

Comment

According to the step counter thing, I've managed 53.8 miles since Friday morning. Which probably explains a few things...

Comment

On the other hand, having just emptied the contents of my stomach via 3 hefty retches, I think the lunch oysters might well be the culprit.

Comment

Morning denizens

I felt about ready to call it a day and go back to bed before I'd got as far as shaving, but sadly that isn't an option

From what I can see as the first light lurks just below the horizon it's a mixture of sky and cloud; no idea how that's going to actually play out over the course of the day

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  On the other hand, having just emptied the contents of my stomach via 3 hefty retches, I think the lunch oysters might well be the culprit.
                  Ugh

Get well soon <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

"The life of everyone on board depends upon just one thing: finding someone back there who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner. "

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Morning denizens

I felt about ready to call it a day and go back to bed before I'd got as far as shaving, but sadly that isn't an option

From what I can see as the first light lurks just below the horizon it's a mixture of sky and cloud; no idea how that's going to actually play out over the course of the day

Morning Nick

Almost time to call it a day here.

My wonderful PM told one of the managers here last week that I was coming out early to have a very important meeting with the PM. That would be the very important meeting on Monday which never happened because there wasn't one and the PM didn't drag his backside out of bed until 11.30am.
                      He then told another manager today that I was here for an important meeting tomorrow with a few managers. He didn't tell the others about it. They aren't available and have suggested re-scheduling to... next Tuesday.

i.e. he's lied to several others about why I'm here. His plans have fallen apart.
                      Today I have done SQRT(Fcall).
                      Tomorrow I shall be doing less, then heading back to Tokyo at about 4.30pm.

Comment

Working...
                      X