• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have learned to submit my timesheet only when the authoriser is sitting at their desk. Result is an immediate tick in the box. If its done at any other time it gets buried under a load of other crap and results in an admin overhead to chase him up. Monday morning seems to work best.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Quite a productive day today, at least in parts

Six more weeks…

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        I have learned to submit my timesheet only when the authoriser is sitting at their desk. Result is an immediate tick in the box. If its done at any other time it gets buried under a load of other crap and results in an admin overhead to chase him up. Monday morning seems to work best.
        Mine's online and the guy gets a reminder email first thing on Monday, so it usually gets approved then.

Comment

Talking of sausages, i have retrieved a bag from the freezer for later. It's sausage roulette cos they're from the farm shop and i've no idea what type they are. Fingers crossed for black pudding, though I can't think how those ones would have been frozen rather than eaten immediately. Updates to follow.
          They appear to be Cumberland. Nom

Comment

More local beer...
            Join IPSE

Comment

They appear to be Cumberland. Nom

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                More local beer...

Comment

Ambulance parked over the road

They're not here for me this time, which I shall chalk up as a win

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Ambulance parked over the road

They're not here for me this time, which I shall chalk up as a win
                    Bit scary when they come for you.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sorry I have not posted recently.

I have been really DEPRESSED.

Getting better now.

It helps that assguru is no longer about. CUK is slowly improving. It will get better until he returns. Then will slowly sink again. When he has destroyed the place he will leave for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X