• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Put it on YouTube.*

Alternatively if the van has a company name on it and it's not a one man band phone them up and give them a copy of the footage.

*It's the done thing nowadays to put footage of idiots on social media as then the relevant authorities freak.
    I might do. No name on the van, so I reckon it's just an imbecile

Got his rear number plate clearly visible, though.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I might do. No name on the van, so I reckon it's just an imbecile

Got his rear number plate clearly visible, though.
      Looks like you need another YouTube account to post dashcam footage.

I avoid van drivers as much as possible on the motorway. They have cr*p brakes but don't understand about stopping distance.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        And another spammy link email seeming to come from a contact who has a yahoo account. I think that's 6 now. I'd say there's definitely a yahoo email problem - haven't seen any from non-yahoo contacts.
        Attack on Yahoo hit 500 million users - BBC News

Comment

Fish fingers, chips, and beans for dinner; because sometimes, only proper food will do

Comment

Y! suspect it was a government, though, so unlikely to be involved in spam I would have thought.

Comment

This time last week I was in London. As a result I didn't leave here at seven on Friday morning; and because of that, the back gate for the entire block was still locked when the bin people came, and nobody's bins got emptied

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

The sun's still thinking of getting up in half-an-hour or so, but from what light there is it looks like it'll be quite a pleasant day

Comment

The breakfast order has just been phoned through to the Certified Bacon and Sausage Provider

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Y! suspect it was a government, though, so unlikely to be involved in spam I would have thought.
                    It also actually happened in 2014, but they only just decided to go public about it.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Closed up the beach hut, taxi due in a couple of hours, so just relaxing at the pool.
                      The fishing boat is bobbing listlessly in the lagoon as the tide retreats, a heron skims the tops of the rollers as the waves break on the reef about a mile off shore. A small cloud makes its lonely sojourn across the azure sky as my effluent verbosity is interrupted by The Wife (tm) raising the beer flag... Would be rude not to.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X