• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Should be on the road in a couple of hours

Then battle with the M1 can commence
    One hour then I battle the m6 before the dales and the a66
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      This one goes from Teglhomen to Knippelsbro, Copenhagen bud, I did say I was coming here on the Leeds piss up!!

FFS - i'm trying to do work, lost concentration on the important stuff

I did think swimming in the Aire was a a tad bold. But you've got to be bohemian to live on a barge I supposed so I let it go. Danish jugs - you get an extra point for the novelty value.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        One hour then I battle the m6 before the dales and the a66
        Better than the trio of bottlenecks I've got to face (Leicester, Nottingham and the 50 zone before Meadowhell), in my opinion. YMMV of course.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          This one goes from Teglhomen to Knippelsbro, Copenhagen bud, I did say I was coming here on the Leeds piss up!!
          That explains the boobs then
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thirty minutes before I face the delights of the A14 and M1…

Comment

Home!

Some utter plank in a blue van almost took me out on the M1

He decided to move from the outside lane to the centre lane, completely ignoring the fact that my car was already there, overtaking a car on the inside. Luckily I was almost past it. By dint of slamming my brakes on just enough to not run into the side of his van but not so much that I stopped getting past the one on the inside, and swerving towards the left a bit, I managed to avoid hitting either of them, though it was literally a few inches either way

I need to get the footage off my dashcam

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I need to get the footage off my dashcam
                Just checked the footage. The front of his van is level with the front of my car when his indicator comes on (the side one is just in shot) and he immediately starts pulling over. If he made even the slightest attempt to look he must have seen me. ******* idiot

Comment

Lots of clowns on the m1 tonight. But the traditional broken down wagon at the m18 junction hadn't been arranged so it was (almost) plain sailing. Can't wait to do that in the middle of winter...

Comment

Anyway, bugger it, time for a beer I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Just checked the footage. The front of his van is level with the front of my car when his indicator comes on (the side one is just in shot) and he immediately starts pulling over. If he made even the slightest attempt to look he must have seen me. ******* idiot
                      Put it on YouTube.*

Alternatively if the van has a company name on it and it's not a one man band phone them up and give them a copy of the footage.

*It's the done thing nowadays to put footage of idiots on social media as then the relevant authorities freak.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X