• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ommm...
    Join IPSE

Comment

oh well, back to bed...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Another nice sunrise, heralding what the Met Office folk claim will be a very warm day

Comment

Comment

Really odd dream last night! I was on a barge with take that and Bay City Rollers!

I have looked this dream up and apparently it means assguru will be banned within 7 days.

Or this I have finally gone gaga!

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              ommm...
              Never a Giant Alien Lizard around when you need one.

Morning all
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's hot...
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Distinct lack of mists and mellow fruitfulness out there

Comment

Nice day down here, getting into holiday mode with 3 days 3 hours 30 mins of invoicing left to do this month.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X