• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Goodnight all
    It's goodnight from me, and it's good night from him.

Comment

Morning all
      Night all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Morning all
        Night all
        Bluddy hell - it's tomorrow.

'Night

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Bluddy hell - it's tomorrow.

'Night
          "Tomorrow" it's currently about 32C, the wind has dropped and the humidity is rising fast. I expect to be sweating profusely after the 10 minute walk to the office.

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like it'll be another sunny day

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning denizens

Looks like it'll be another sunny day

Morning Nick 26C, 49% humidity in the office.

Was really hot at lunch outside, but I think we may have just had rain.

Our beloved PM decided that on Monday we should just do what was on the agenda, even though it meant we finished both sessions over an hour early. Yesterday ran to time. Today we are 2 hours over. Tomorrow will probably run over as well, but no, that's not bad planning on his part, timekeeping isn't his "thing".

Comment

I am going to go for a pre work cycle with baby bp.

Comment

FMIB

Comment

Contractor colleague in this meeting has just posted on facebook. He forgot I was a friend of his on said website. I've replied to his post suggesting he should be working.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Contractor colleague in this meeting has just posted on facebook. He forgot I was a friend of his on said website. I've replied to his post suggesting he should be working.
                      To which the response is:-

It had been suggested that others won't giving this meeting their full attention and could I help identify those people. Well done sucker - Gotcha...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X