• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear. Turns out that Garage 39 changes s few options on its beer menu every day. £200 of expenses later and I am mildly merry.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Oh dear. Turns out that Garage 39 changes s few options on its beer menu every day. £200 of expenses later and I am mildly merry.
      £200, so that was one and a half pints?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        £200, so that was one and a half pints?
        It's only 1000 yen per pint (but 16oz, US pint)

Comment

Train to car then a lovely drive home in the rain
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Home, and weekend!

The sign people at the Highways Agency helpfully mentioned delays on the M6 on the A14's overhead signs, but didn't bother mentioning the delays on the M1 until after the A6 turnoff

So I ended up leaving the motorway a junction early and taking the reasonably pleasant route back through Lutterworth.

Comment

Pork steak butty for tea

Quick and easy, filling enough that I won't feel hungry later, and as much as I need after the bacon and sausage baguette this morning if I'm to make any headway with this weight loss lark

And best of all, it leaves sufficient room for the first beer of the weekend

Comment

Evening all.

here. Nearly bed time I reckon (though Mrs cb is busy watching the hockey).

Had an interesting phone interview today. PS and a bit of staying away but £200 p/d more than the current gig. Definitely would consider it were it to be offered.

Today's MOTD to various PMs at Clientco: a lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine. In other words, if the job you logged has a 5-day SLA and I'm busy then coming to me an hour after you've logged it won't get you anywhere. It's nice to know that some things are the same everywhere

Comment

And that was quite a result in the hockey.

TFBSZ.

Comment

Morning all
                    Evening all

6.45am and I'm wide awake.

Comment

"News about your ticket".

That's nice. I'll have a look in the morning, just in case it's millions of quid and not £5.20 like it usually is

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X