• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porterhouse steak for dinner, avec chips

I haven't made chips much over the last few weeks what with trying to diet a bit and general disorganisation in the kitchen, but I'm pleased to report that the old magic hasn't left me - they were really good, though I say it myself

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      So he's on holiday.
      Probably something along those lines, though I thought he was back at work after his break - though he may be taking another break, of course

Comment

Morning all Night all
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Weird banging noises

Oh, there's a moth in the lampshade

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like it'll be another sunny one today

Comment

Morning
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

Morning all Sleep well?

Aircon at max, we're at 27.3C, 56% humidity in the meeting room. Outside the rain is due in 1 hour.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning all Sleep well?

Aircon at max, we're at 27.3C, 56% humidity in the meeting room. Outside the rain is due in 1 hour.
                      Not really then the wardrobe at my digs tried to attack me.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X